Apr 24, 2010

I think it's time.

Dear Blog,

You've been with me fore a few years now. I've been through quite a bit, some of which I expressed through you. This place is where I wasn't afraid to say what the fuck I wanted for fear of what someone else may think. You were mine, and mine only. You were my baby, if you will, and now I think it's time to let you go. I think I need to put away the past and start fresh. You're going into retirement. I won't delete you, as you carry many memories that I may want to reflect on later, but I won't be writing here anymore. I've decided to start blogging on Tumblr more permanently, as it is more "user friendly" and requires less web designing skills on my part. Call me lazy, but that makes it much easier for me, and takes the focus away from my layout and gives me the motivation to write, write, write. Thanks for the good times, and the bad. I'll be seeing you.

Love,
Bre

No comments: