Sep 3, 2008

WAIT, SLOW DOWNNN.

WAIT, SLOW DOWNNNN.

Omg, I am so glad that my work day is almost over! I've only been here 3 weeks and I'm already becoming less motivated. When I'm not motivated I tend to not give a fuck, and when I don't give a fuck I tend to make a lot of little mistakes. My boss is having to repeat things she's already told me which doesn't make me look good. She shouldn't have to do that. I gave her a good first impression and I don't want her to start second-guessing her hiring decision. It's not that I don't like my job, I just don't love it. I get bored with doing the same things over and over. I like to conquer new challenges. I like change, period. Having to learn so much shit in such a short amount of time can be overwhelming. Luckily bosslady empathizes. It's the Real Estate industry so it's not all peaches and cream 'round here. Digg what I'm sayin'?

I don't have much else to update about. I just needed to vent. I get off in 8 minutes so I'm going to start cleaning off my desk and preparing to leave. I want to get out of here as fast as possible so I can get to my mom's sooner. I want to relax tonight, and try and get a decent night's rest. I need to sit still before my brain malfunctions. Have a good night.

No comments: