Aug 27, 2008

RANT.

WHOMP, WHOMP, WHOMPPP.

You people make me sick! For the past week now I've been searching HIGH and LOW for some interesting blogs to read. I thought it would be easy and that I might make a few Blogger friends. I found a few good reads, but damn all the rest of you bastards. Wtf is up with everyone having the same 4 or 5 links on their page?! I contemplate shooting myself after seeing the same page for the 15th time. How about you people get some friends outside of your BORING social network? Every page I go to looks the same. What happened to variety? What happened to substance? I guess I can't judge what a person write in their "diary," because I sometimes ramble on about nothing... I'm just irritated.

Bleh.

Yeah, it's another picture of Rihanna. No, I'm not some crazed fan, don't get it twisted. I just love fashion... I love seeing what the latest styles are and coming up with ideas of my own. There is never an outfit she wears that I disagree with so I'm just giving credit where credit it due. On another note, I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with my hair. It's so boring, and everyone says I look 15. I'm 20 and I atleast want to look that old. You got ideas? I want 'em. And now, I'm going to end this pointless blog. I wish everyone a blessed day!

4 comments:

NIKE THEORY said...

I'm telling you, all blogs look the same. That's why I redid mine. I haven't seen anyone with my layout or at least how I use it, yet. I was the layout king for a good while. >:[ Until everyone started biting.

But eh, Rihanna is such a cliche these days. She looks great in that picture, though.

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ jay.
but ri ri looks quite cute.

butta. said...

i sure did miss. =]

Adina Renée. said...

darlinggg.
don't think i forgot about your graphic.
i'm home & i left my laptop at school, so when i get back on moday, i should be finished with it.